Meat and poultry production has been a primary component of North American agricultural productivity and a bedrock of our security and economic might. The business of meat and poultry, from our farms and ranches to the world’s tables, has provided many of our communities with robust economic activity, millions of jobs and a legacy of accomplishment and progress.
The MEAT INDUSTRY HALL OF FAME was created in 2008 as a repository of our history and a shrine to the leaders and legends whose visions, skills and dedication shaped and sustained our industry and to recognize its place as the leading sector of North American food production.
Here are three ways you can support the goals and activities of the MEAT INDUSTRY HALL OF FAME:
1. Nominate. Do you know someone who’s worthy of membership in the MEAT INDUSTRY HALL OF FAME? Simply request a nomination form, complete it and return it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Eligible candidates for the MEAT INDUSTRY HALL OF FAME must meet three key qualifications:
- Candidates must have spent a significant portion of their professional careers in an industry-related field
- Candidates must have contributed significant innovation, achieved notable business success or otherwise impacted their organization, institution or larger industry segment
- Candidates must have undertaken significant community service or philanthropy
2. Celebrate. Plan now to attend the next Meat Industry Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony and Dinner. It will be held in Atlanta during IPPE18 in late January, 2018. The exact date and location will be announced this summer. Contact Chuck Jolley at Chuck@MeatIndustryHallofFame.com for more information today.
3. Donate. The MEAT INDUSTRY HALL OF FAME welcomes your contributions. Contact us now to learn more about sponsorship opportunities and how you can participate in the development of this important organization.
Chuck Jolley, President
Meat Industry Hall of Fame
14117 W. 61st St.
Shawnee, KS 66216