Here are three ways you can support the educational goals and activities of the MEAT INDUSTRY HALL OF FAME:
1. Nominate. Do you know someone who’s worthy of membership in the MEAT INDUSTRY HALL OF FAME? Simply complete an online form to submit your nominations.
Eligible candidates for the MEAT INDUSTRY HALL OF FAME must meet three key qualifications:
- Candidates must have spent a significant portion of their professional careers in an industry-related field
- Candidates must have contributed significant innovation, achieved notable business success or otherwise impacted their organization, institution or larger industry segment
- Candidates must have undertaken significant community service or philanthropy
2. Celebrate. Make plans to attend the next Meat Industry Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony, which is slated for October 27 at the J.W. Marriott Hill Country near San Antonio, TX. The dinner and presentation ceremony will be held in conjunction with the North American Meat Association (NAMA) Outlook Conference, one of the first events of the recent consolidation of the North American Meat Processors Association and the National Meat Association. Contact us for tickets.
3. Donate. As a non-profit tax-exempt organization, The MEAT INDUSTRY HALL OF FAME welcomes your contributions. Drop us a line to learn more about sponsorship opportunities, or send your check made out to the MEAT INDUSTRY HALL OF FAME to:
Chuck Jolley, President
Meat Industry Hall of Fame
14117 W. 61st St.
Shawnee, KS 66216