The Executive Board and Staff of the Meat Industry Hall of Fame extends a special invitation to you and your family to attend the 2012 Reception and Induction Ceremony at the JW Marriott San Antonio Hill Country Resort & Spa on Saturday, October 27, in conjunction with the North American Meat Association Outlook Conference. We will honor 12 of the most outstanding individuals in our industry.
At last year’s ceremony, we honored 12 of the industry’s most distinguished people – men like Alan Simon, Eldon Roth and Phil Clemens. Over 180 people paid tribute at the gala reception and dinner.
This year’s event promises to be just as exciting. Tickets are now available for the Meat Industry Hall of Fame Reception & Induction Ceremony (Black Tie suggested) honoring:
• BILL FIELDING, Executive positions with Cargill, Inc.; ConAgra Fresh Meat; Creekstone Farms Premium Beef, LLC and Meyer Natural Foods
• ELLARD PFAELZER, Sr, Pfaelzer Bros. and ELLARD “BUTCH” PFAELZER, JR., The Bruss Co.
• FRED USINGER, President, Usinger’s Famous Sausage
• DAVE THENO, PH.D., Senior Vice President, Jack in the Box and CEO, Gray Dog Partners, Inc.
• DAVE WOOD, CEO, Harris Ranch
• JIM HODGES, Executive Vice President, American Meat Institute; President, American Meat Institute Foundation
• MOHAMMAD KOOHMARIE, PH.D., Chief Executive Officer, Meat Division, IEH Laboratories and Consulting Group
• STEVE KRUT, CEO (Retired), American Association of Meat Processors
• ALFRED “AL” KOBER, Retail Director, Certified Angus Beef, LLC, Meat Director, Clemens Supermarkets
• BOBBY HATOFF, Chairman, Allen Brothers
• HERB LOTMAN, Founder, Keystone Foods
• MARVIN J. WALTER, Carriage House Meat & Provision Company; Ames Processed Foods Company, Inc.; Webster City Custom Meats, Inc. and W & G Marketing Company, Inc.
Induction Ceremony Tickets are $250. (Click here to download the Induction Ceremony invitation and ticket order form.) A specially reserved table seating eight with corporate or personal acknowledgement in the 2012 Commemorative Program is just $2000. Additional sponsorships are also available. Contact Chuck Jolley (firstname.lastname@example.org or +1 913.205.3791) for details.
Make your check out to Meat Industry Hall of Fame and mail to:
Meat Industry Hall of Fame, 14117 W. 61st St., Shawnee, KS 66216